In the event of an inclement weather forecast the Tuesday before the Wednesday monthly meeting, the 1st Vice President, responsible for Programs, will check with the speaker to determine if there is an issue with traveling to the meeting. If the speaker definitely says he/she will not travel, then the President and the Communications Committee Leader are informed so that the Club members can be notified of the cancellation.

 

The day of the meeting, if the weather is still questionable, the 1st Vice President will contact the speaker. A go or no/go decision will be made no later than 7AM. If the speaker is not able to travel, the 1st Vice President will inform the President and Communications Committee Leader to notify the Club members.  





©