Country Garden Club
The purpose of the Country Garden Club is to stimulate and educate the public in the knowledge and practice of conservation, horticulture, environmental awareness, and the artistic use of plant materials.
· To provide educational opportunities, including hands-on workshops, field trips and lectures;
· To establish and maintain botanical gardens for the enjoyment and education of the public;
· To further horticultural and environmental education, conservation and landscape design;
· To stimulate public awareness, interest and appreciation of gardening and the artistic use of plant materials;
· To further the horticultural beauty and development of our surrounding area;
· To aid in the protection of wildflowers and birds, and in the conservation of our natural resources.